Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Documentation of LDR's script language  (Read 333 times)

ham13

• View Profile
Documentation of LDR's script language
« on: January 07, 2023, 04:13:38 AM »
Hello,

I've been using Lime Report Designer for a while now and find it to be a very powerful program.
However I find that most of it's features are not documented in a way that is  available to the users. I find myself posting questions that could be answered in such a reference. What makes up the group of commands that can be used in a script? Some tell me the script is Qt, others JavaScript.

I would like to make use of the scripting abilities of LDR but, I do not know how or where to start.
A basic tutorial would be great. Those on this site must have had a source when they started. Please consider giving more detail on the scripting commands and how to use them. If one exist please let me know how to access it.

This would be of great help to those of us newbeies wandering in the wilderness.

Thanks for considering my request.

Marty

ham13

• View Profile
Re: Documentation of LDR's script language
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 11:53:37 PM »
Come on Guys. A little help for a newbie. I'm looking for information on the commands and fuctions that relate specifically to Lime Report Designer. Those I see in the video's and here in the forum, I cannot find them in my JS references. If it's qt then I need a good source to learn qt.

there must be a reference to the Lime Report commands/functions. Please share it.

Thanks

JeremieBourque

• View Profile
Re: Documentation of LDR's script language
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 05:55:45 PM »
Hello,

Did you end up finding any information?

Thanks