Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Font stylename NOT saved  (Read 2369 times)

alonsomm2000

• View Profile
Font stylename NOT saved
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:04:52 AM »
Greetings everybody I have been using Limereports for some time I think it's great, but today I found a very annoying bug:

When you open Lime report in Designer, Create a TextItem, double click on Font in Object inspector, choose a Font like: Arial, Style: Narrow,   Ok,  Save, Close Designer, Reopen the recently edited report, you will notice that the TextItem is using just Arial font (So when you save the report it does NOT save the font stylename).

So in order to fix that I edited the lrxml parser:
Insert in "LimeReport-master/limereport/serializators/lrxmlbasetypesserializators.cpp" Line: 177
_node.setAttribute("stylename",font.styleName());

Insert in "LimeReport-master/limereport/serializators/lrxmlbasetypesserializators.cpp" Line: 190
  font.setStyleName(node()->attribute("stylename"));

Recompile and now is working the way it should be  :D, I provide you with the code so you can add it to your next release, Font, Font styles are very important to reports, would be great if you can add StyleName Combobox next to Font Combobox in Lime Report Designer!

Note: Looks like when you change printer settings for a report they are not saved with the report!

Regards,
           Alonso Murillo.

Arin Alex

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Font stylename NOT saved
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:34:03 AM »
Thanks ! i'll fix it :)

Note: Looks like when you change printer settings for a report they are not saved with the report!
Yes, you are right, LimeReport doesn't save printer setting.  What kind of printer setting do you want to save ?

alonsomm2000

• View Profile
Re: Font stylename NOT saved
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 06:41:45 AM »
Thanks Alex, I think would be good to save: Paper Orientation, Print resolution and Printer name along with the report, so when you do preview and click print you do not have to change all the settings every time!

Regards,
           Alonso Murillo.